Forum

Selecteer uw taal / Select your language

Antwort schreiben  Neues Thema erstellen  Zurück zur Übersicht

Fernsehaufzeichnung vom 07.12. BR

bxKwTbZBhjB (24.10.2015 22:28):
より:I actually wnated to construct a simple word to be able to thank you for these remarkable concepts you are posting on this website. My time intensive internet search has finally been honored with awesome concept to go over with my companions. I d state that that most of us visitors actually are undeniably blessed to live in a magnificent site with many lovely people with great tips and hints. I feel very happy to have discovered your site and look forward to plenty of more fun times reading here. Thanks a lot again for all the details.

ip8RcqzU3v4 (14.06.2015 00:36):
*** afternoon!We are very greftaul for your interest in helping for Thanksgiving. Please call the Mission Office M-F between 9 am and 5 pm. Our Desk Clerks will need to get some information from you and also give you further details about what we need for the event. I can tell you that we will serve on Thanksgiving Day and we are looking for Delivery Drivers as well as Lunch Servers here at the mission. The number of volunteers we can take is limited so please call them in order to get on the list. (706) 722-2058. Once again, Thank you so much!

VOWI (17.04.2015 12:55):
Nun sind schon mehrere Monate ins Land gegangen. Gibt es denn jetzt einen Termin für die Fernsehausstrahlung des Mitschnitts des Müncher NOTP-Konzerts von 2014?

Stephan (11.12.2014 17:59):

Der Fernsehtermin wurde noch nicht veröffentlicht. Wir informieren Euch, sobald der Zeitpunkt fixiert ist.

musicus (08.12.2014 09:37):
Kann mir Jemand sagen, wann die Fernsehaufzeichnungen vom BR gesendet werden?